Thursday, March 1, 2012

Visionnaire

Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector

Yesterday I received a sample of a fairly new product by Lancôme called Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector. At first I wasn't too excited about trying it since it is pretty much marketed for older women who want to target wrinkles and lines. But after reading reviews on this product I learned that it does so much more. Not only is it capable of correcting wrinkles, lines on the surface, but it also makes pores, acne marks and scars diminish. Basically a molecule called [LR 2412 4%] travels deep down through several layers of the skin, and along its way it sends out micro-transformations among its way...in result, you see more even tone skin, the wrinkles, lines, pores and marks are corrected. It seems like a pretty simple concept, however it took about 12 years of research to come up with the product. I am very picky about the skincare that I use, and there are a lot of products out there that promise everything including the world to you. They say they will "miraculously" turn back the clock and make you look like you are 20 years old again, or you will never have another pimple in your life. So when trying out Visionnaire I was not expecting anything more then a pleasant smelling little serum that glides on smoothly on the skin but ultimately shows no apparent results, except burns a hole in your wallet and increases your expectations-BUT I WAS WRONG!
True..it does smell amazing (just like Chanel Eau Tendre perfume..Really!!), and true.. it does glide on very silky on the skin and it does have a pretty pink pearlescent tone, but truthfully, I really seemed to notice the texture of my skin improve just after 2 applications. At night I washed my face with my regular cleanser, applied my toner, then I applied the Visionnaire to the skin, after that I used my moisturizer. The next morning I did the same thing, and then I went to apply my makeup and I noticed how much more even the texture on the surface of my skin looked, my liquid foundation looked so much better on me the morning after using Visionnaire and it left me wondering how much better will it look if I keep using it after a month? Most of the reviews I read say they saw result after a week or 2, I guess it depends on how much damage your skin has and how deep the damage is. I think everyone should at least try this new product, it is a bit pricey but it is well worth it. Its no wonder why the ad for this corrector says "1 out of 2 women, tempted by a cosmetic procedure, decided to postpone it after using Visionnaire"
1 oz: $84
1.7 oz: $105

No comments:

Post a Comment