Monday, July 9, 2012

So In Love

Victoria's Secret So In Love
Today I had some extra time in the morning, so of course, naturally I decided to stop by my local Victoria's Secret. I have a serious problem with that store..I can't stop buying stuff there!! Anyway, after browsing a few minutes, I snatched the last bottle of the So In Love fragrance. It is a discontinued fragrance, however, they had one last one left over from the Semi Annual sale, and I got a great deal on it. It's retailed price was $27, but with the 75% off I got it for about $7...not bad!! What attracted me the most was the bottle shape. I really don't need anymore perfumes, but I can't help but keep buying....I had to get this one just for the simple fact that the bottle itself would look so cute in my bathroom's vanity. The scent itself....really nice actually! At first whiff, it smells like a flower shop. This fragrance came out in 2005, but is no longer carried at Victoria's Secret, but I guess during their sale time is when you can find it..I did! I was looking for a nice, light floral fragrance for this Valentines day thats coming up, and I think I found it. Its very light, but not the kind of light where you can't smell it. It absolutely has a personality, and you will get noticed when you walk in the room with this on. This fragrance actually is the winner of the FiFi Award Fragrance Of the Year 2006. Notes are: Honey, Carnation, Cognac, Jasmine, Violet Leaf, Ylang-Ylang and Moroccan Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment